#200959 Otter XT Pro Resort Ice Shelter IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
To overcome the extremes of ice fishing, Otter Outdoors overbuilds its ice shelters to ensure your comfort and safety. The Otter Outdoors XT Pro Resort 3-Person Insulated Ice Shelter is a prime example. Its unique triple-layer shell, featuring the patent-pending Otter Thermal-Tec™ 1200-denier fabric layering system, provides the optimal mix of warmth, durability, and condensation control. Designed to block light, wind, and precipitation, the dual-layer outer shell covers a sewn-and-quilted thermal inner shell, colored light gray so you can see what you're doing. An interior draft skirt, sewn-in sealable vents, and crack-resistant windows with insulated covers let you adjust your fishing space to your comfort level. Every Otter Outdoors XT Pro shelter features both a front-entry door and a handy rear equipment access door with dual coil zippers. This rugged ice shelter is a fully portable flip-over supported by a sturdy, telescoping square-tube aluminum frame with anodized receivers, and can be used in multiple positions. The Otter Outdoors XT Pro Resort 3-Person Insulated Ice Shelter sits on a Large Pro roto-molded sled with molded-in hitch pockets and is equipped with 3 deluxe padded swivel seats. Includes 4 wind support poles. Set-up size: 84"L x 106"D x 80"H. Pack size: 84"L x 44"D x 22"H. Fishable area: 35 square feet. Weight: 145 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 200959.
- Unique triple-layer shell
- Thermal-Tec 1200-total-denier fabric
- Dual-layer outer shell
- Light gray, sewn-and-quilted thermal inner shell
- Interior draft skirt
- Sewn-in sealable vents
- Crack-resistant windows with insulated covers
- Front-entry door
- Rear equipment access door
- Telescoping square-tube aluminum frame
- Large Pro roto-molded sled
- 3 deluxe padded swivel seats
- Includes 4 wind support poles
- Set-up size: 84"L x 106"D
- Height: 80"
- Pack size: 84"L x 44"D x 22"H
- Fishable area: 35 sq. ft.
- Weight: 145 lbs.